Chandigarh, Punjab [India] : Not just another overhyped and overpriced coding course! Get future-ready with LEAPWATERS Digital Futureskills courses, within your budget and zero-compromise on quality.
LEAPWATERS is the learning platform offering high quality, affordable, live interactive classes on Digital Futureskills in multiple Indian languages for young and adult learners. It’s an Indo-Swedish collaboration with a team of globally-sourced experts and academicians. From adopting MIT-approved fun-filled teaching methodologies to globally recognised course-end certifications and memberships to The Leapwaters Entrepreneurs (TLE) – these courses are unique on more than one aspect.
Why should we be concerned about Digital Futureskills?
Today even to earn a bare minimum living, we need a lot more skills than knowing how to read, write and calculate. After all, this is not the 19th century when students just learned reading, writing and arithmetic – collectively popular as 3Rs.
Things will be far different down the line. Our children will need to acquire newer skills than what we are used to at present. Like, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geography, History, the basic curricular school subjects are essential but outdated in terms of scope in career-relevance and industry-readiness.
It’s us, the students, young adults and the parents, who need to make ourselves future-ready. We need to acquire Digital Futureskills as early as possible to get closer to the future with open mind and confidence.
Digital Futureskills – what is it?
Digital Futureskills are, essentially, the capabilities which help people survive and grow in tomorrow’s digital world. These skills help them to adapt and get acquainted with the evolving digital tech needs of their time. After all, none of us can predict how the world of works will evolve. Digital future skills make us ready for that unpredictable.
These skills are agnostic of any device and technology. It means they are not about learning a specific coding language or a particular tech platform, which might be obsolete tomorrow. Instead, learning Digital Futureskills empowers a person for every possible future advancement.
What makes LEAPWATERS your best choice for learning Digital Future Skills?
The young and energetic academicians and experts at Leapwaters creates a comfortable, friendly and fun-filled live environment conducive to better learning.
- Every course utilises data science and analytics to ensure proper attention to every single learner for developing their knowledge and building expertise.
- Live interactive classes, tutorial videos and textbooks are available in multiple Indian languages for easier understanding of complex concepts.
- Leapwaters Digital Futureskills courses do not compromise on quality while staying within the budget of every Indian.
- Course fees are only for live sessions. Tutorial videos and other course materials are entirely free of charges forever.
- Leapwaters courses offer globally recognised certifications at completion, along with lifetime membership to The Leapwaters Entrepreneurs (TLE) for professional networking opportunities.
- Live interactive sessions take care of the physical wellbeing of learners through the practice of eye exercises at the beginning and end of sessions.
Top 6 Digital Futureskills
- Creative computing – Develops a personal connection with the world of computation through the creation of digital artefacts.
- Coding – Refines learner’s critical think ability motivating them to build, innovate and invent.
- Application development – Helps a learner to harness the real power of smartphones by developing practical applications.
- AI & Machine learning – Helps learners to understand the impact and the utility of AI & ML tool in our personal and professional lives.
- Web development – Prepares students for the ever-evolving world of internet through the understanding of front-end and back-end of web technologies.
- Data science – Exposes young minds to the essentiality of data in today’s world and gives them an insight into the data-backed decision-making practices.
Young people have a fresher mind to grasp knowledge and learn. With increasing age, it becomes challenging to learn completely new skills. So, join LEAPWATERS courses and start learning Digital Futureskills today and see the difference yourself. It is, after all, never too late to be future-ready.
Visit https://leapwaters.com/ for more details.