Surat, Gujarat [India]: Shraddha Shah Raj is an Indian choreographer mainly known as Supermom for participating & choreographing in shows like Zee TV’s Dance India Dance (Supermoms- season 1), DID Dance Ka Tashan, Star Plus-ITA Award, Colors Gujarati, and Gujarati movies.
In this pandemic, Shraddha focused on people’s mental and physical health with DANCE THERAPY.
She took the initiative to help kids, entrepreneurs, businessmen, and corona warriors with her stress buster and vanished their dance hesitation. Twelve hours of a non-stop online dance therapy session for more than 900 people of different age groups made a UNIQUE BOOK OF WORLD RECORD for the same.
Shraddha Shah Raj’s other achievements
- She did Arangetram in Bharatanatyam at the age of 8 and made it to the Limca Book of Records.
- 2nd Runner up in Zee TV Dance India Dance Supermom-Season 1 Reality Show
- Felicitated with more than 90 awards
- UN 2008 International Award for Excellence in Dance and Choreography
- Best Fashion Choreographer by M TV & West Side
- Nari Gaurav Puraskar
- Samvedana Stri Ratna Award Awards
- Best Dancer and Best Choreographer by Art Gunjan, GIANTS, SGCCI, JCI, Star Report – Mumbai, Rashtriya Kalakendra, Sahara Prant Times, Rotary International
- International Women’s Day Award by Exotic Web Media
- Best Public Speaker of the Year by Fantastic Female
- Inspiring Women of the Year 2019
- Best Choreographer award by GB Entrepreneur, Mumbai
- Women of Dignity -International
- Best Actress by West Culture Zone & Rashtriya Kalakendra
In Covid, She worked hard to boost her business online platform and achieve a silver play button by YOUTUBE. There are 123k subscribers on her YouTube channel.
YouTube channel link: http://www.youtube.com/c/ShraddhasTapperzDanceSkool
2 thoughts on “DID Supermom fame, Indian choreographer, Shraddha Shah Raj focusing people’s mental and physical health with Dance Therapy”
Brilliant article! Your detailed explanation really clarified a lot of doubts I had.
There is certainly a lot to learn about this issue. I love all of
the points you have made.